Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Site, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the Slovak Republic, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
- The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions or in any other binding agreement with us, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for using them on your website. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
- Unless agreed otherwise, the same rules as above, refer to the copyright to any part of the Services we deliver. We retain full copyrights to the websites, used templates, source code and any related works. By delivering the Services, we grant you a limited license to use our Works solely for the purpose of the delivered Service, in particular to run your website and use all the functions we provided.
Modifications and interruptions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service will be construed to oblige us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.